The Company’s PCT subsidiary is a leading development and manufacturing partner to the cell therapy industry. PCT works with its clients to overcome the fundamental challenges of cell therapy manufacturing by providing a wide range of innovative services including product and process development, GMP manufacturing, engineering and automation, cell and tissue processing, logistics, storage and distribution, as well as expert consulting and regulatory support. PCT and Hitachi Chemical Co., Ltd. have entered into a strategic global collaboration to accelerate the creation of a global commercial cell therapy development and manufacturing enterprise with deep engineering expertise.
- Growing revenues (avg. 24%/year growth since 2013)
- Projected >30% revenue growth in 2016 to >$30 million
- Extensive list of noteworthy client companies (over 100 clients since founding)
- Critical contribution from PCT to development and/or clinical manufacturing
- Several clients expected to be among next wave to reach commercialization
- Expertise in multiple cell therapy types and therapeutic applications, including: CAR-T, TCR, T-cell, NK cell, dendritic cells and CD34+ products, among others
- 20,000 products and 6,000 patients over 17 year history
PCT growth driven by: Growing and maturing cell and cell-based gene therapy market
- Expanding industry-wide pipeline with increasing number of players
- Attractive revenue growth for PCT based on clinical contracts alone (2016 projection >30%)
- Maturing development programs with commercial products on the near-term horizon
- Major revenue growth opportunity for PCT based on transitioning clients to commercial manufacturing contracts
- Informa/Alliance for Regenerative Medicine. Regenerative medicine clinical trials are as of December 31, 2014 and June 30, 2016.
- Based on company projections. FDA approvals based on pivotal cell therapy trials and historical rates of P3 success and approval.