BASKING RIDGE, N.J., Jan. 3, 2017 — Caladrius Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ:CLBS) (“Caladrius” or the “Company”), a cell therapy company combining a select therapeutic development pipeline with an industry-leading development and manufacturing services provider (PCT), announces today that the PCT’s leadership and experts will present at the following upcoming January conferences:
Cell & Gene Therapies State of the Industry Briefing
- Date and Time:Monday, January 9, 2017, 8:00 AM PT
- Venue:Parc 55, San Francisco, California
- Topic:Introduction & Industry Update
- Presenter:Robert Preti, PhD, Senior Vice President, Manufacturing and Technical Operations, and Chief Technology Officer, Caladrius; President, PCT; Chairman of the Alliance for Regenerative Medicine
Cell & Gene Therapy World
- Date and Time: Wednesday, January 18, 2017, 2:55 PM ET
- Website: http:www.bioleaders-forum.com
- Venue:Hyatt Regency, Miami, Florida
- Panel: Pharma, biotech, regulator and tool provider perspectives: When and where to introduce automation to your workflow? And what is the actual value in doing so?
- Panelist: Brian Hampson, Vice President, Global Manufacturing Sciences & Technology, PCT
About Caladrius Biosciences
Caladrius Biosciences, Inc. is a cell therapy development company with cell therapy products in development based on multiple technology platforms and targeting autoimmune and cardiology indications. The company’s subsidiary, PCT, is a leading development and manufacturing partner exclusively focused on the cell therapy industry and has served over 100 clients since 1999. PCT provides a wide range of innovative services including product and process development, GMP manufacturing, engineering and automation, cell and tissue processing, logistics, storage and distribution, as well as expert consulting and regulatory support. For more information on Caladrius please visit www.caladrius.com and for more information on PCT please visit www.pctcaladrius.com.
Forward Looking Statements
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements reflect management’s current expectations, as of the date of this press release, and involve certain risks and uncertainties. All statements other than statements of historical fact contained in this press release are forward-looking statements. The Company’s actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements as a result of various factors. Factors that could cause future results to materially differ from the recent results or those projected in forward-looking statements include the “Risk Factors” described in the Company’s Annual Report on Form 10-K filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) on March 15, 2016, and in the Company’s other periodic filings with the SEC. The Company’s further development is highly dependent on, among other things, future medical and research developments and market acceptance, which are outside of its control.